Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I feel the truth that All Is Well

return of the light by alicepopkorn

I stand in the feeling that All Is Well and the mists clear. I see those things that I desire. They were there all the time and now I see them clearly. I am in my rightful place, standing on the solid ground of who I am in spirit and in truth. This is what I want, this feeling, this being who I am. Now I play and explore -- riding the energy of my desires to manifestation and another and another and another! I have fun. I play. I am balanced in my joy, enthusiasm and positive expectation as I frolic in this physical experience. Life is good and I look forward to the future with eager anticipation. Above all I am at peace and centered in my true nature, a child of Glorious Goodness and Love eternal and everlasting. I am comfortable with feeling good and bask in this delicious experience of my blended state with my Inner Being. I am all that I need to be. I AM. Thank you Dear Inner Being, All That Is, Animal Friends, The Brotherhood of the Fifth Dimension, Darling Abraham, and my Beloved Vibrational Family and Friends. @>----

I love this cool, windy fall day.
I love my delightful daydreams and visions
I love nature and trees and geese and ducks and ponds and estuaries and fingers of land and clouds and sun and moon and stars
I love comets and oceans and the fish and creatures of the sea
I love adventures and mysteries and exploring
I love being happy right here and now, just as I am
I love being happy with life

No comments: