Monday, September 7, 2009

I remember how this works and have a lot more fun with it all

Alexandra by jurvetson

I remember that I never get it done and I relax and enjoy the journey. I remember that it's a sure thing and I look forward to the gift of each moment. I remember that we each create in our own dimension. I have everything I need and everyone else has everything they need. I remember that I have loving Friends in Spirit to support and assist me. I remember that my true nature is love. I remember that I am safe and loved and that this life is meant to be an adventure. I remember that joy is my purpose and I choose thoughts that fill me with happiness. I remember that there is so much fun I want to have and that it is mine. I remember all that I appreciate and love and I am uplifted. I remember how extraordinarily beautiful this world is and my heart is touched by the beauty I see. I remember who I am and that the truth is love and I am comforted. I remember that summoning the energy is what the journey is all about. I remember how to summon and ride the energy. I remember how to have fun. I remember how to love myself. I remember how to allow myself to be loved. If I look back Abraham and my Inner Being remind me to turn around. I remember. I say Yes! I am optimistic. I am happy.

Thank you, Darlings. @>----

No comments: