Saturday, September 5, 2009

I have fun today

beach feet by Micah A. Ponce

I play, I frolic, I have wonderful day dreams, I do things I want to do when I want to do them. I eat delicious fresh food :) I read words that entertain, inspire and delight me. I have fun watching movies and visiting with friends. I'm healthy, I'm happy, I do everything right and I feel good all along the way. I'm in the groove, baby! I don't have to do a single thing today except feel good. That's it. That's all there is. I don't have to worry about things done or undone, missed or lost or found, hidden or out in the open for everyone to see, up in the air or buried deep -- because itz all good. I'm copacetic. I'm living, breathing harmony. I am the golden hum that fills the air on a beautiful day. The cells in my body and every level of my being vibrate in tune. I am a living symphony, poetry in motion, beautiful to behold. I am everything I could possibly be and more. I am All There Is and All There Is is me.

2 comments:

Gina said...

You have some great uplifting posts here Suzanne!

Suzanne said...

Thank you, Gina. It's always good to hear from you.

These are intentions and I love writing them -- they are magical!