Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am in love with Well-Being

Peony Frosted Pink by van swearingen

I love to feel good. My Friends in Spirit nourish me with their love and I send them mine. All That Is sends me a new perspective of positive thoughts which I treasure. I feel relief as I move from one better feeling thought to another. Well-Being answers my desires again and again. There is another ship, another welcoming hand, more love, more joy, more of every good thing here in my life and more coming to me in delicious ways. Every day is a miracle of delight and joy, health and wholeness. There is a never-ending stream of Well-Being flowing in me and through me bringing all the good feelings and experiences that I desire. I am renewed and refreshed. I remember who I am and how it all works and my heart is filled with gratitude. I feel good in every way. Thank you All That Is, Abraham, Inner Being, Animal Friends, The Brotherhood of the Fifth Dimension, and my Beloved Vibrational Family.

No comments: