Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am always connected to God

Meditation by alicepopkorn

It is this connection that I remember in my heart and mind. My body responds joyously to the stream of Well-Being that flows gently to each and every cell and through every process. I am comforted as I remember who I am, a being of Light and Love focused in this physical experience for the joy of playing in this creative mix. I orient myself to the North Star of Love and am carried away in the loving arms of my Beloved Inner Being and All That Is. I remember that all my prayers and desires are answered. I trust myself for I always reach for the Light. I allow myself to play, reach new conclusions and to come into harmony with them. I am a leading edge creator and I now remember how to be up to speed with who I am in truth. I relax as I feel the truth of these statements. It all falls into place for me. There is no need for worry for All Is Well. Thank you, Darling Abraham, my Beloved Inner Being, All That Is, Gray Eagle, Wolf, angels, my Animal Friends, and my Dear, Dear Vibrational Family and my much loved friends The Brotherhood of the Fifth Dimension. Thank you. @>----

2 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Suzanne,
I never know which blog to post a comment on for sure, but thanks for stopping by the other day with your kind comment. I hope you're having a great week.
M.L.

Suzanne said...

Hi M.L.,

My blogs have different purposes and I get an email notification when there is a comment on any of them. So just read whatever appeals to you. I appreciate you stopping by. Your blog is so much fun! I appreciate your endless creativity and sense of fun.