Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Appreciation for Abraham-Hicks and the Law of Attraction

Since discovering Abraham five years ago my life has gotten better and better. I love feeling good. I love feeling free and having control over my thoughts and feelings. I enjoy talking to my Inner Being. I appreciate the companionship and comfort in my relationship to the Love and Light Being that is my non-physical Self. I adore the feeling of alignment and connection with All That Is. I have such fun when I ask and the Law of Attraction manager brings me my desire in unexpected and playful ways. I am so thankful that LOA is how things work and that life is meant to be easy and joyful. I feel wonder that all that I ask for is mine, just lined up waiting for Divine Timing and for me to feel safe in allowing goodness to flow in and through my life. It's mine! And yes, Abraham, I'm beginning to appreciate the value of contrast. I love that feeling of relief in letting go of old, outmoded thinking and opening the window to let in a new, fresh perspective. I love understanding that contrast is a matter of perspective. Nothing to get upset about --I get to choose whatever I want. I appreciate how much better I feel each day and that there is no limit to how good I can feel! I feel so much love and appreciation for the natural beauty and spiritual consciousness that shines to us from our mother-earth. I love knowing there is only a stream of Well-Being and that I am free to flow with it. I enjoy the excitement of the leading edge of thought and the comfort of the physical world. I'm glad I chose this life experience in such interesting times where the world is going to a new place it has never been before.

Thank you, darling Abraham. Thank you beloved All That Is. I am so thankful You are the truth.

No comments: